Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

Some of my studio gear

Please feel free to upload images of your gear or events in this forum.
thark
Registered Member
Registered Member
Canada

Some of my studio gear

Post by thark »

Hi all. Here's a bit of my most used gear. Hope these pics don't take up too much server space. Take 'em down Dana, if that's the case.

I use the X32 Rack into a set of powered speakers for band rehearsals and live gigs. Not so many gigs and rehearsals these days so it's currently not seeing much use:

I also have an X32 Compact which I use extensively as my studio mixer and audio interface:

My main guitar (for the past year at least) is a Rickenbacker 370/12, my bass guitar is a Musicman Stingray and acoustic is a Martin D28:

And finally, my keyboards: a Sequential Prophet 6, a Nord Electro 5 and an Arturia Matrixbrute:

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Some of my studio gear

Post by Dana »

Very nice! Hopefully we can all get back to doing what we love to do before to long!
The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!