Please take the time to register and join our community. Registration takes about 45 seconds and once you register, all of the ads will disappear. You can also check us out on FB at X32 Rack Users. You can also view our video playlist concerning the X32 Rack here. X32 Rack Playlist

How do I setup my X32 with my iPad?

A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router and also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is used to provide access to the Internet or a private computer network. Please post your questions here concerning routers.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

How do I setup my X32 with my iPad?

Post by Dana »

One of the most convenient features of the X32 is the XiControl remote app for iPads. This app allows you to adjust mic and aux inputs, buses, DCA levels, and much more. In this article, we will show you exactly how to set up your X32 with your iPad.  The first step is to configure your X32’s network settings so it can be assigned to your wireless router using a shielded Cat 5e cable when working with the X32.Plug an ethernet cable into an open LAN port on the wireless router and the X32’s Ethernet port. WARNING! Do not plug the ethernet cable into the port that feeds the rest of the LAN ports. On your wireless router’s setup screen, write down the router’s IP address and then select an IP address from the DHCP IP Address Range given. On the X32, press Setup and go to the Network tab.

Enter in the required fields:
  • IP address: your chosen IP Address from Step 2
  • Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
  • Gateway: Router IP address
Press the far right encoder (under Assign). Please keep in mind the video below works for the X32 Rack as well.

The Only Difference Between Minor Surgery and Major Surgery Is When It Is Happening To Somebody Else!